Retina Care Covid-19 Notice
Rest assured that we are fully complying with the recommendations and protocols put forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and continually monitoring updates from the CDC and Department of Health. Steps taken by Retina Care Consultants in this regard specifically include:
- Mandating masks covering the nose and mouth for all staff and patients at all times.
- Increasing the rigorous cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout each office (including frequent disinfection of our equipment, common areas and surfaces)
- Making hand sanitizers and disinfectant supplies available in all locations
- Reducing density in our waiting rooms and follow applicable social distancing practices
- Retina Care Consultants is maintaining continual communication with staff, and any employee with potential symptoms (no matter how mild) is being asked to stay home. Additionally, all non-essential staff members are conducting business offsite.
Instructions for Patients:
- We ask that you call our office and reschedule your appointment if within the past 2 weeks, you have:
- Been asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine by any other doctor or public health official
- Had a fever, a new cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, diarrhea, or any flu-like symptoms
Please, no visitors. We ask that all companions, including family members, wait outside the office or remain in their vehicle to help reduce density in our waiting areas. If you feel more comfortable, you can also wait outdoors or in your vehicle after check-in.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.